Villa Storica is located in Gaino/Toscolano Maderno with 1000 olive trees growing on a beautiful plateau and a breathtaking lake view – 300 feet above sea level.
The Villa has been designed in the twenties by Giancarlo Maroni, famous as the architect of the “Vittoriale degli Italiani” home of the Italian Poet Gabriele D’Annunzio.
Guests will enjoy an elegant residence, which has maintained and respected its historical roots, but at the same time the villa can offer all the amenities and services of a modern structure.
The Villa is developed onto 2 floors:
Ground Floor: The living area consists of living room and dining room, with elegant, original Venetian floors and historical fireplaces. There is also a piano and a billiard room. From the living rooms and from the kitchen you can enjoy an amazing view of the Monte Baldo and the southern part of Lake Garda.
First Floor: The villa has 4 double bedrooms, all recently renewed which maintain the original furnishing styled by the designer who could count the famous villa of the Italian Poet Gabriele D’Annunzio amoung his work, each with TV and private bathroom, offering availability for 8 adults. The house has airconditioning. Two bedrooms have terrace and lake view.
In the area outside, the guests of the Villa Storica can gather around the table for meals under the shade of the large umbrella.
Clients are able to relax in the heated jacuzzi, that can accommodate 6 to 8 people, all the while taking in the spectacular lake view the position offers or take a swim in the swimming-pool or have some fun in the little gym.
For dining a barbecue with wood is available.
There is also a splendid fruit garden with a rich variety of fruit trees and berries, giving the guests the possibility to enjoy freshly picked fruit.
Tenuta the Selve, located 300 m above sea level above sea level, and with a stunning view overlooking Lake Garda, is surrounded by 10 hectares of olive cultivation.
The villa is located in a strategic position for those who want to quickly reach places of history, interest, culture and entertainment. A few kilometers away is
Gardone Riviera – the “garden city” that hosts the Vittoriale of the Italians, home of the Italian poet Gabriele D’Annunzio – historical and cultural city, Verona – the city famous for opera in the Arena and for lovers Romeo and Juliet, a place of art and history, but that is well suited for shopping and entertainment.
These are just some of the attractions that can be found a short distance from the estate, but the area offers much more like typical festivals, culinary events and fireworks.
The Villa, surrounded by green hills and overlooking Lake Garda, allows those who love sports and nature many choices for outdoor activities (golf, sailing, hiking, climbing, horseback riding or mountain biking, paragliding, windsurfing and kitesurfing).
- Bedrooms: 4 Capacity: 8, 4 Double beds.
- Kitchen (butane gas):Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen utensils, Coffee machine, Toaster and Kettle
- 1 Bathroom(s) with bathtub, 3 Bathroom(s) with shower, 1 Toilet(s), Hair dryer.
- Views: Lake.
- General: 5 TVs, Satellite (Languages: English, German, French, Russian), Stereo, Garden, garden furniture, barbecue, iron, internet (Wi-Fi), hair dryer, balcony, 300 m² property, 830 m² plot, admitted animals with weight up to 44 pounds (Dangerous breed dogs not allowed), electric heating, air conditioned in all bedrooms, heated swimming pool private (dimensions 13×5, max depth 475.72 ft, min depth 196.85 ft), Covered car parking (4 seats) in the adjoining building.
- Security Deposit (refundable):
- Amount: €1 500.00 /booking.
- Payment method: cash, credit card.
- To be paid on site.