Tenuta Le Selve is an elegant and exclusive estate built on the hill of the west bank of the Garda Lake, a wonderful landscape for unforgettable holidays. Surrounded by the olive orchard grown on the neighbouring plain, you can enjoy an unrivaled panorama, from the Lake’s lower regions to the historical church of the small Gaino town.
Within the estate the mansion, built in the 20s by Giancarlo Maroni, who also built the Vittoriale degli Italiani, the home of the poet Gabriele d’Annunzio. The Villa, nucleus of the estate, went into renovation in 2008 to host a Guest House, an elegant residence available to guests who desire to rent it to abandon themselves to relax and serenity.
A unique solution for both couples who want to get away from the frenzy of everyday life, and for large families who want to share time together, surrounded by every comfort and attention.
- Rooms: 3. Capacity: 8 (max. 6 adults), 3 double bed, 2 extra beds.
- Kitchen (butane gas): Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Freezer, Washing machine, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen utensils, Coffee machine, Toaster and Kettle
- 2 Bathrooms with bathtub, 1 Bathroom with shower, 1 toilet, hairdryer.
- General: 4 TVs, Satellite (Languages: English, German, French, Russian), Stereo, Garden, garden furniture, barbecue, iron, internet (Wi-Fi), hair dryer, balcony, 218 m² property, 750 m² plot, admitted animals with weight up to 44 pounds (Dangerous breed dogs not allowed), electric heating, air conditioned in all bedrooms, heated swimming pool private (dimensions 13×5, max depth 475.72 ft, min depth 196.85 ft), Covered car parking (4 seats) in the adjoining building.
- Security Deposit (refundable):
- Amount: €1 500.00 /booking.
- Payment method: cash, credit card.
- To be paid on site.